Self-service in Puglia
pizzeria (from 19h)
wide choice, good quality and super fair prices
- Just 5 minutes from the MASSERIA ALCHIMIA, adjacent to the motorway, you can find the famous Panificio L’Assunta.
- The Brunetti family – for over 40 years – offers bread and focaccia (wood-fired oven), taralli and frise, first and second courses, appetizers and salads, desserts and cakes, you’ll be spoilt for choice, all fresh and delicious.
- Buffets are prepared upon order and pizzas are served every evening.
- The bakery and pastry shop are always open – every day of the year – from 6am to 11pm.
- The self-service restaurant/take-away is open from 11am until 11pm, with tables located in a simple veranda, in an dining room or on a small porch; especially at weekends at midday you have to queue, the restaurant is very popular with its regular customers, there are few tourists.
- Take the exit L’Assunta and follow the road signs, large parking in front