Playing golf all year around
Golf course 18 holes
- San Domenico Golf is located where the Apulian countryside meets the blue sea, between the slopes of the Itria Valley and the tourist port of Savelletri, just a few minutes’ drive from the Masseria Alchimia.
- Featuring a combination of strategically placed bunkers and an intricate mistral-oriented design, this prestigious links course designed by London’s European Golf Design winds through gentle slopes, zigzagging between centuries-old olive trees and glimpses of the ancient city of Egnathia.
- The magnificent Mediterranean course with more than 6,300 metres and a par 72 offers an idyllic view of the Adriatic sea from each hole. Its strategic proximity to the sea further increases the challenge due to the presence of winds that, depending on the hole, play as allies or opponents on the course.
- That is why it is not surprising that he was appointed in 2021 as
Golf Digest Editors’ Choice Award Winner Best Golf Resorts in Continental Europe.
- for information firstname.lastname@example.org
Photos of the Gallery © Carlos Solito | from the book Rizzoli “La luce che non ti ho raccontato. La Puglia di Masseria San Domenico”