ALCHIMIA S.R.L. recognizes the importance of the protection of personal data, commits to respect the privacy of the users, to treat private data with caution and confidentiality and not to use them for purposes other than those specified below.
To this end, this policy describes how to manage the site in relation to the processing of personal data of users who consult it.
This information is provided, also pursuant to art.13 of EU Regulation 679/2016, to those who interact with the web services of ALCHIMIA S.R.L.:
This Policy may be modified or updated at any time by ALCHIMIA S.R.L. The information is provided only for this site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links without prejudice to those mentioned above.
The Data Controller is: ALCHIMIA S.R.L., contrada fascianello 50 – 72015 Fasano (BB) from now on also “ALCHIMIA”.
Data and purpose of treatment
ALCHIMIA informs users of the site that the data collected will be used exclusively for the purposes specified below. The data subject to treatment are navigation data and data provided voluntarily by the user.
- Navigation data
The computer systems responsible for the functioning of the website acquire some data necessary for the functioning of the platform and information whose transmission is implicit in the protocols used to connect and navigate the Internet.
Some information relating to the browser session and generic data relating to the device used by the user are also acquired. All data is acquired anonymously and cannot be traced back to a specific user or for profiling purposes.
- Data provided voluntarily by the user
The user, in order to access some of the services of the website, provides ALCHIMIA with different types of data in a spontaneous form after having read this information and eventual consent to the processing for one or more of the purposes foreseen and listed below.
ALCHIMIA will use the data collected for:
- purposes related to the use of the services offered by the site (site navigation);
- activities strictly connected and instrumental to the management of relations with customers and potential collaborators (contact requests);
- marketing activities, only and exclusively with the specific consent of the user, aimed at market research; economic and statistical analysis; sending advertising/informative/promotional material, sending newsletters, also in relation to programs and promotions, including online, communications, development and maintenance of business relationships.
- process data related to curricula for the evaluation of job applications.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in letters c) d) is optional and must be provided in the manner expressly provided for in Article 7 of the GDPR, directly from the website.
Communications relating to marketing activities may take place through the use of traditional methods (for example: paper mail, telephone calls with operator), automated (for example: telephone calls without operator) and similar (for example: e-mail, whatsapp, sms, newsletter).
Unless otherwise agreed, ALCHIMIA may continue to send its customers commercial communications relating to services similar to those they are already using.
The processing of data will be carried out in accordance with Art. 4 n. 2) of the GDPR, by means of the following operations: collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
The data will be subjected to both paper and electronic and/or automated processing.
The data, starting from their receipt/update, will be kept for an adequate period of time with respect to the purposes of the treatment above. For more information regarding the terms of data retention you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Communication and transfer of data
The data, object of the treatment, will not be diffused; they can instead, for the purposes indicated in this informative report, be communicated to third parties, among which commercial partners, consultants and freelance professionals, banks and credit institutes, insurance companies, financial companies, factoring, leasing, services, credit management and recovery, auditors, credit recovery companies, public bodies, auditing or supervisory bodies, in order to fulfil obligations deriving from the law, regulations, community norms or for aspects regarding the management and execution of the legal relationship with you.
The data will be processed by the following subjects
* Employees of the companies operating as persons authorized to process data according to the tasks performed and adequately instructed.
* External Managers according to art.28 GDPR.
The list of those responsible for the processing of personal data is available at the registered office of ALCHIMIA.
For all the purposes indicated in this information notice, the data may also be communicated abroad, both within and outside the European Union, in compliance with the rights and guarantees provided for by the regulations in force, subject to verification that the country in question guarantees an “adequate” level of protection in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
Rights of the interested party
It should be noted that as data subjects, at any time you may request:
- access to personal data;
- their rectification in case of inaccuracy;
- the cancellation;
- the limitation of processing;
- the right to object to the processing of data where the conditions are met;
- the right to data portability, i.e. to receive in a structured format for common use and readable by automatic devices, the personal data provided.
For anything not expressly provided for by the provisions referred to herein, please refer to the regulations in force on Privacy and specifically to Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 20 and 21 of the GDPR.
Revocation of consent
Consent may be revoked at any time, without this, however, being able to
– affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before revocation;
– affect further processing of the same data based on other legal bases such as
contractual or legal obligations.
For further clarifications on this information or on any privacy issue, or in case you wish to exercise the rights mentioned above or revoke your consent, you can write to email@example.com