Telephone +(39) 080 430 11 50
- Piano Lab is the travelling festival that in Puglia and Matera celebrates the piano as a protagonist by marrying music with the beauty of places.
- Since 2017, it is a project dedicated to the world of the eighty-eight keys and to all those who make it their profession, study and passion in life.
- It lasts two months, from mid-June to mid-August, every year.
- See the programme to choose the event you like best.
- DON’T MISS the ‘Suona con noi’ marathon, the Festival’s main event, usually held in mid-August. The initiative involves Martina Franca’s squares, alleys and cloisters being invaded by eighty-eight-key instruments, for an emotional embrace between spectators and many pianists from Italy and abroad. A formula that inclusively changed the traditional perspective of participation between stage and audience. Fifteen pianos spread across as many locations in the historic centre of Martina Franca saw pianists take turns in a true participatory piano marathon. With the initiative “Suona con noi” students, professional musicians, amateurs or simple amateurs can book their performance on the festival website and play as protagonists in the highlight of Piano Lab.