Buggy & Quad Excursions
Puglia Buggy Escursioni is an idea of a young team, born 5 years ago with the intention of promoting the Apulian territory and its historical and cultural beauties in combination with fun.
“Understanding our origins allows us to enrich our knowledge”.
- The excursions include buggy driving tours – two-seater machines – for everyone, children (from age 3), teenagers and adults. The route takes in dirt roads, cultural routes, centuries-old olive groves and breathtaking panoramas, all in a unique fun. The programme includes visits to trulli in their primordial state, a 17th-century farmhouse, an 8th-century rural church, dry stone walls (=Unesco World Heritage Site) and centuries-old olive groves. On request, they also offer the possibility of an aperitif in a centuries-old olive grove
- from March to November (weather permitting) | every day 09h, 11h, 15h and 17h
- departure from Castellana Grotta | about 30 minutes from Masseria Alchimia
- meeting is in a parching spot called D’Amico: https://maps.app.goo.gl/qiC3QXYRUnie7kGw9
- booking required
- cost per buggy (2 persons): euro 110 | two-hour tour
- cost per buggy (2 persons): euro 150.- | three-hour moonlight “Under the stars” tour with sausage sandwich tasting, drink and folk dancing finale
- bilingual English/Italian guide