Wide choice for vegetarian cuisine
- Davide Argentieri and chef Katia Grilletti have been running this restaurant since 2013.
- The restaurant is not located in the “beautiful and old” part of Cisternino, but in a suburban area, in a building from the 70s, with easy parking in front; it has been carefully renovated by the architect Gabriel Neusser using natural and refined materials, creating a special atmosphere.
- Davide has a farm and Katia a dairy, their ingredients are super fresh and the offer is creative.
- starters: vegetable gratins, vegetarian tartare, terrines, flans, pies and creative omelettes
- first courses: vegetarian lasagnette, vegetable soups and velvety soups
- main courses: selected meats from the Murgia and Itria Valley farms and fish from the Adriatic Sea
- desserts: spoon desserts, almond biscuits, ice cream, a selection of high quality cheeses and cured meats from small local producers
- dried fruit, centrifuged drinks, herbal teas and juices with fruit and herbs, all from the family farm
- only a few seats and only inside
- open for dinner 20-24h, on Sundays only for lunch 13-15h, closed on Mondays