Contact person Francesca
Book now Contact us
Type of location
- The charming Osteria del Caroseno thanks its creation 10 years ago to the passion of chef Giovanni Longo, in my opinion a real gem.
- The building is a former oil mill from the 1700’s. The restaurant is built of typical Apulian stone and has niches on the sides that make for very special tables.
- The restaurant was renovated a few years ago and has a beautiful open kitchen.
- As it is located in the old streets of the centre, in summer it is possible to dine outside in the small private street paved with Apulian “chianche”.
- 20 km distance from Masseria Alchimia
- open 13-15h, 20-23h, closed on Tuesday and Sunday evenings