Gem in Castellana
Trattoria gourmet and charme
20 km from Masseria Alchimia
- The Osteria del Caroseno thanks its creation 10 years ago to the passion of chef Giovanni Longo.
- The building is a former oil mill from the 1700’s. The restaurant is built of typical Apulian stone and has niches on the sides that make for very special tables.
- The restaurant was renovated a few years ago and has a beautiful open kitchen.
- As it is located in the old streets of the centre, in summer it is possible to dine outside in the small private street paved with Apulian “chianche”.
- If you visit the Castellana caves or have a shirt made to measure, be sure to eat at Caroseno! Or just go with no other reason, you won’t regret a visit here.
- open 13-15h, 20-23h, closed on Tuesday and Sunday evenings