Concept store in Ostuni
- Milanese designer Luca Fumagalli, who for years has worked for brands such as Prada, Louis Vuitton and Jil Sander, is the soul of Officine Silentio.
- In 2021 he decided to change his life, leaving behind Milan and Paris and moving with his family to a masseria in Puglia.
- His store offers home furnishings, a few vintage pieces, but above all multicoloured clothing – kaftans, skirts, jackets, dresses, overcoats, shoes, pyjamas.
- In all his creations, prints and bright colours have a predominant place, interwoven, following Luca’s experience in jacquad work.
- Parking is easy to find around Rimembranze Park.
Open every day 10-13h, 17:30-20h | winter closed Sunday afternoon and Monday