Discover excellent wines made only from indigenous Apulian grapes
Address Noci | via San Giovanni 41
Contact person Vito Cicala
Book now Contact us +393388780458
Type of location
Passionate wine producers
- Behind A Mano Wine are Mark and Elvezia, wine producers who call themselves artisans, as they take care of every detail from the vineyard to the bottle with the same passion that goes into truly handmade products.
- Their wines are of extraordinary quality and have honest prices.
- You will find A Mano in a beautiful old building in the historic centre of Noci.
- The tasting lasts about 1/1.5 hours and can be done in Italian or in English
minimum number 2 people, maximum number 8 people (due to covid regulations)
the tasting includes the tasting of 5 indigenous Apulian wines, accompanied by olives and tarallini (at a cost of 15€ per person) or in addition 3 mini sandwiches stuffed with local ingredients (cost 20€ per person).
- open from Monday to Friday from 10 to 17, you have to arrange the tasting in advance