In the paradise of ancient fruits
Contact person Paolo Belloni
Book now Contact us +393333670653
- This garden is a beautiful place to take a walk and follow a botanical history trail through biodiversity.
- The main collection is dedicated to the Ficus carica species: 600 figs from Afghanistan, Bosnia, France, Portugal, Albania, Israel and, of course, Italy and Apulia.
- This is one of the most important collections in Europe and the Mediterranean basin, in terms of quality and variety.
- open 9:00 – 13:00 | 16:30 – sunset, closed on Thursdays
- UNGUIDED visits with a map, entrance fee € 6 per person, every day except Thursdays
- GUIDED tours | minimum of 5 people | € 8 per person + € 4 per person for tasting fruits directly from the trees | children 7-12 years old € 4 | children up to 6 years old free of charge | to be arranged at least 2 days in advance
fruit tasting directly from the trees, from the cherries at the end of May to the last autumn figs in mid-October.
- In summer they offer a nice APERITOUR: Monday evenings in Italian at 18h guided tour + aperitif € 20 per person | Friday evenings in English guided tour + aperitif € 35 per person | interpreting in English + € 30 per hour (booking interpreter 3 days in advance – French free)
- Guided tours on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 18.00 without an aperitif.