Address Piazza Ciaia
Type of location
- Fasano – between the sea and the hills of the Selva and surrounded by 5-star luxury masserias – is not a ‘particularly beautiful’ place, not at all touristy, no souvenir shops, in short, simply wonderful!
- On the two main avenues, Corso Cavour and Corso Garibaldi, divided by the central Piazza Ciaia and the town hall, you can admire some very elegant aristocratic buildings that speak of a wealthy past. The men of Fasano stand in the square and discuss the political and sporting situation.
- You can reach Fasano in a few minutes from the Masseria Alchimia.
- A good cappuccino can be found at Café Napoli right on Piazza Ciaia – ask Donato, the super nice owner, who can also recommend a good bottle of wine, as the bar also has a good wine shop.
- If you want to try some cornetti, cakes and homemade ice cream, I recommend Velletri behind the football stadium; usually no tourist gets lost here, but trust me, their cakes, chocolate and ice cream are really special.