Since 1898 in Oria
- You will find this lovely osteria at the entrance to the historic centre of Oria, in an establishment that has been in business since 1898!
- Since 2019 it is run with kindness and passion by two young chefs.
- The menu includes both meat and seafood and is paired with wines from the best Italian vineyards.
- I recommend you try the tagliolini, the “bombette” (an Apulian meat roll) and their desserts, all delicious!
- Outdoor tables set in the alleyway, the interior is neat and cosy.
- Open for lunch and dinner, closed on Tuesdays.
Gambero Rosso 2022